The Italian mountain resort, Courmayeur village is set at the foot of Europe's highest mountain, Mont Blanc and provides 3 separate cable cars to access the 41km of varied ability of piste skiing during the winter period.
The newly constructed three stage cable car - Skyway Monte Bianco - allows for the closest point to the summit of Mont Blanc by public transport. Its 360 degrees rotating glass cabins provide access to a stunning circular outside terrace at 3,466 meters high allowing for the most spectacular panoramic views of the Italian and French Alps as well as access to off piste ski and climbing routes.
Courmayeur caters for golfing enthusiasts during the summer months too, the Golf club Courmayeur et Grandes Jorasses is set in the spectacular Val Ferret valley which also encompasses part of the TMB hiking route. This stunning and creative 9 hole golf course provides challenges for all golfing abilities. Its excellent hospitality and dining area allows you to savoir the mountainous atmosphere whilst enjoying great food and wine upon completion of your golf round. Priceless!!!
Courmayeur is located beneath the entrance of the Mont Blanc tunnel and only 22km from Chamonix which can be reached in approximately 40 minutes in our CVT vehicles. Its proximity to Geneva Airport and the Chamonix valley makes it a popular destination for long weekend trips and day trippers, receptively.
If you are staying in Chamonix in the winter and looking to have a ski day in Courmayeur - remember you can use your weekly Mont Blanc Unlimited ski pass to ski in Courmayeur. Aside from the winter sports it's worth the visit alone for the fantastic Italian cuisine - not to mention summer hikes and shopping.
We felt it was essential to encourage clientele towards this amazing Italian winter/summer experience through providing transfer services to the Courmayeur mountain resort.
Our Private Transfer options allow this experience to be fulfilled through two alternatives.
- Geneva Airport > Courmayeur @ 295€
In Resort Transfers
- Chamonix > Courmayeur @ 125€
These Private Transfer options can be booked up to last minute and can accommodate up to 8 persons travelling.
- Travel time from Geneva Airport to Courmayeur is approx 1hour 45minutes on a clear run
- Travel time from Chamonix to Courmayeur is approx 40 minutes on a clear run
- All MB tunnel toll prices are included in the transfer
- Prices quoted above are for one way service only
- Passports or Identity cards should be carried on the day of travel
- CVT reserve the right to change collection times due to heavy traffic/weather conditions at the Mont Blanc tunnel or alternatively clientele can opt to pay the extra waiting time costs for drivers working hours